Windows Server Sales
Terminal installs new servers with the latest Windows Server operating system, and also resells licenses for Exchange Server and SharePoint.
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2012 features improved security, network management tools, and virtualization features. Terminal can upgrade your network to the latest version of Windows server.
- Virtualization: Supports server virtualization
- File Server: Provides rich set of high-performance file storage features on industry standard hardware
- Network Management: Automates and consolidates networking process and resource administration
- Service Management: Simplifies management of services, virtual disks, and networking devices
- Web Server: Helps with building and deployment of web content and applications in local, cloud, and hybrid environments
- Security: Manages secure, seamless, sign-on to applications and data for users with their own devices
- Virtual Desktop: Offers several flexible deployment options for virtual desktops
Exchange Server 2013
Licenses are available for Microsoft customers using Exchange 2013, although Terminal recommends Office 365 for integrated email, office application, cloud, and Skype conferencing.
- Local and Cloud Email Storage: Keep mailboxes both online and on-premises
- Advanced Features: Manage powerful capabilities, including data loss prevention and site mailboxes
- Manage from Browser: Control settings from the easy-to-use, web-based Exchange admin center
- Administration Options: Delegate tasks with role-based access
- Device Independent: Provide access to users across multiple devices
- Team Collaboration: Enhance collaboration with site mailboxes
- Security: Defend against viruses, spam, phishing attacks, data loss, and compliance policy violations
Sharepoint Server 2016
Licenses are available for Microsoft customer using Sharepoint 2016, although Terminal recommends Office 365 with cloud integration for better business continuity.
- Cloud inspired infrastructure: Flexibility to tailor deployments based on your unique business needs
- Modern user experiences: Improved document collaboration and touch-based experiences across devices
- Compliance: Ensure sensitive information remains safe and the right people have access to the right information