Terminal understands how your business is impacted when computer systems are unavailable.
When a serious problem such as hardware failure, loss of power, or network connectivity loss occurs, Terminal’s staff prioritizes the ticket, creates a plan of action, and sends the closest available engineer to the site if the problem cannot be resolved remotely.
Initially, if possible, a temporary solution will be implemented to bring systems back online as soon as possible. A Terminal staff member will then take ownership of the ticket until a permanent solution is completed.
Our technicians can troubleshoot these causes of network downtime:
- Internet Service Provider has area outage
- Site power is lost
- Modem requires power cycling
- Server requires reboot
- Wi-fi network must be re-enabled
- Network software configuration needs to be restored
- Networking devices need repair or replacement
- Other causes of network downtime